I am like the junk eater queen and I also drink red wine and coffee and with all those bade habit’s it had created staining on my teeth. I hate going to the dentist and I refuse to pay $40 for some white strips so I decided to do research on a cheap at home remedy to whiten my teeth. So I tried the the “Hydrogen Peroxide” method and let me say that this works amazing I saw results within minutes of applying. But, the best part is you can keep doing this method until you achieve the desired results. I will be listing 3 methods you can use to whiten your teeth.
Brush your teeth
Swish with 1-2 Tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide for 1 minute.
Swish with water for another minute or more to rinse away all the hydrogen peroxide.
Repeat daily until you see desired results.
After you’ve achieved the whiteness you desire, move to a once a week maintenance routine.
Note: Some people recommend that you brush your teeth with a mixture of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide occasionally to receive more whitening effect, but many dentists say it’s too abrasive.
- Take a q-tip and a cap size full of the hydrogen peroxide.
- Dip 1 end of the q-tip into the cap full of peroxide.
- Take the end you dipped into the peroxide and use it to apply the peroxide directly on each tooth.
- Let the peroxide sit for 1min on your teeth without closing your mouth
- After 1 minute poor another cap size of peroxide and use it to gargle and rinse your mouth out
- Gargle and rinse with the peroxide for 30 seconds and spit.
- Take a table spoon of baking soda and a half of a fresh lemon
- Put the baking soda in a bowl and squeeze the lemon into the bowl of baking soda
- It will begin to create bubbles and fizz that is normal. Wait until it stops and you are left with just baking soda and lemon juice.
- Stir a little
- Then take a q-tip or you can use your index finger and apply to your teeth
- Let it sit for 3 min then rinse